Monday, April 30, 2007

Vocabulary for today: tr_nch or d_tch

This photo shows a long horizontal hole. The name is at the end of this
page.
++++++
This is a letter to Keyla, but all students of English can benefit from
the
information. I recommend this web page
http://www.geocities.com/teachers2teachers/brane
Read and learn about the brain! Send me your comments.
KEYLA if you want maximum practice of English, try to write to Wael in
Egypt. His spelling will improve and he has more time than I have!
waelbekhiet@hotmail.com
Here is my recent discussion with him....
hi says: hi mr.steve, how are you
steve says: hello Wael.
hi says: i am waiting you yasterday
steve says: It is 7:48 in Florida. I apologize. We had a conference
and I was very tired. I took a short nap... (a short sleep) and I did
not wake up!
yesterday (YESterday)
hi says: ok hope you are ok now
steve says: My wife tells me that we must organize the house for our
internet business
(we are creating a web site about travel) and so I must be a good
husband and listen.
I like the work of Dr. Nancy Snyderman. She has some interesting
information. The vocabulary is difficult but I will send you the DVD.
Can
you give me your postal address?
hi says: yes
arab robablec of egypt
south sinai county
sharm el shiekh city
att / Wael Bekhiet Abouzeid
steve says: I am writing the envelope now.
steve says: I will mail to you an interesting video and a pronunciation
video on the same CD.
hi says: but u can correct my mistack ok of arab robablek of egypt. U
know what i main. u are buse now
steve says: you know what I MEAN
I am BUSY now. You are right.
hi says: ok thank u
steve says: I have placed this envelope in my mail box with the CD.
You will receive it in 10 days I hope. Please make copies and share it
with friends and ask me for explanations.
http://www.geocities.com/teachers2teachers/brane
this is the web site with the dialog from the CD. You will have A LOT
of listening practice.
============
Keyla, I think you will enjoy this web site, too. I will send this
message to other students in the class. It is a good idea to read about
something
interesting and then think "how can I use this information in my life?"
A class to learn English can include stuff to read. There is a LOT of
interesting information in this web page.
++++++
The long horizontal hole is a trench or ditch.
--s2314@tmail.com

--s2314@tmail.com
Steve McCrea 954-OH-MUCHO 954.646.8246
Book editing, marketing design
Tutoring

www.LookForPatterns.com
Supporter of the Double Moon Shot (proposed by Thomas Friedman) energy
and education at www.CDsForParents.com

No comments: