Friday, April 13, 2007

Our Internet Content Consultant added these comments

"These great players are following a passion, which entertains a lot of
people and helps them enjoy their lives. These players do something
that makes the audience scream, be happy, cry and experiences every
possible emotion. When an injury like this happens to these brave
players, their lives are almost finished, because mentally they are
unprepared for this enormous change. Perhaps they will never recover
from this injury. The harm can last for the rest of the player's
life. In just one second, in one movement, in one breath, their lives
can be different forever."
Now do you see why you need to watch that video? Sports is great
drama. It's not just entertainment. So when you see someone watching
sports, they are really watching great theater. Send comments to our
expert: andres_fdo04@hotmail.com.
TOUR AT A SCHOOL
Let's find the food at the Little Pink School:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJeFo-DCWsk

and then go to the SCIENCE
room:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGJgErO0w8I
HELLO TO CHEN HAO -- The photo is from someone who wants to practice
English
From: 陈浩 <chenhao494@tom.com>
Hello, Steve! I am glad to receive your email. Could you tell me how
to study english? As you know, environment is very important in
studying a language. Everyone speaks Chinese in China. So I usually
don't practice English with my friends. Do you have some good
suggestions? I just want to make some foreign friends. I regret that I
didn't work hard with my English learning when I was a student. I am
waiting for your email!
ANSWER: 1. Continue to write to me. 2. Continue to look for email
contacts on this Blog and at www.BuildingInternationalBridges.com and

www.freeEnglishLessons.com.

3. Get www.skype.com and contact
steveenglishteacher. 4. Use MSN for communication, instant messages
and chat. Thank you!

No comments: