Thursday, March 22, 2007

The talkative barber on Las Olas Boulevard

Look for Frankie the barber. He tells funny stories. You can tell him
this joke:
A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are  walking to
lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie  comes
out. The Genie says, "I'll give each of you just one wish."
"Me first! Me first!" says the  administration clerk. "I want to be in
the Bahamas, driving a speedboat without a care in the world." Puff!
She's gone.
"Me  next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii,
relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of
Pina Coladas and the love of my life." Puff! He's gone.
"OK, you're  up," the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, "I
want those two back in the office after lunch."
Moral of the story:  Always let your boss have the first say.
--s2314@tmail.com

No comments: