Monday, March 12, 2007

A statue of Nap_le_n Broward

Around 1900 this fellow decided to remove water (dr__n) from the
Everglades to create land for houses. Now we call the county after
him.
Here are some tips for students who want to practice list_ning:
1.

Www.esl-lab.com ... Very good way to practice speaking
2. Interview one student each day. You can record the interview with
a digital camera and then show me the result. After you interview the
students in the class, you can find students in other classes.
3. Talk to the class about a subject that you like.
4. I want you to choose a poem and read the poem to me. I can check
your pronunciation.
5. We can create situations in class -- for example, you are the
customer, another student is the store person
I like the poems in my head. I can tell you some poems friday or
thursday
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:57, 内田 裕香 wrote:
> I want to speak English more and want you to check our pronunciation
> and grammar, because Japanese people learned grammar a lot, I think
> I'm good at grammar and I know I cannot speak better than other
> students like not Asian people. (Letter from a student)

No comments: