Friday, September 21, 2007

Another penpal in Italy

I am sending this note to introduce Fulvia to Suzy and Bradstow (Cary in
Japan)
+++++++++++++++++++++
Original Message......
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:57, Fulvia Fognini wrote:
> ah...thank's steve!
> today i have been to the cinema for watching the film's of simpson..!
> do you know?
> how are you?your wife?
> see you..
> bye bye and good night beacuse in italy are 11 o clock!|
>
==================
CORRECTIONS
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:57, Fulvia Fognini wrote:
> ah...thanks, Steve!
> Today I was at the cinema
OR Today I went to the cinema to watch the film about the Simpsons!
Do you know the film?
Do you know it?
REPLY: YES, I SAW IT. THERE ARE MANY CULTURAL THEMES AND SMALL JOKES
THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO TRANSLATE.
DID YOU SEE THE FILM IN ENGLISH?

How are you?
I AM BUSY. I AM LOOKING FOR PENPALS ... IS IT OKAY IF I GIVE YOUR
EMAIL ADDRESS TO OTHER STUDENTS?

And your wife?
REPLY: MY WIFE IS SAD. HER CAR IS GONE. THERE WAS A FIRE IN THE
RADIATOR. IT IS A TOTAL LOSS.

> see you..
> bye bye and good night beacuse in italy are 11 o clock!|
Good night because in Italy it is 11 o'clock!

Steve S2314@TMAIL.COM
TheEBookMan.com
Steve McCrea 954-OH-MUCHO 954.646.8246
I hope we can find more correspondents for Fulvia.... Fulvia, please
send photos of your city to Cary and Suzylimab@hotmail.com and they
will find penpals. Ask questions about Japan and Curitiba.

No comments: