Sunday, June 10, 2007

Penpal from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro

Please write a short message to Graziela. She is married to an engineer
who works on an oil well in the ocean.
From: Graziela grazigawain@gmail.com>
Subject: Penpal from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Hi! Steve!
Could you add me in your Penpal list? Did you read my email?  I sent
this email yesterday night and I wrote about my life. Just a little...
Graziela Galvao, "carioca" ( a person from Rio de Janeiro) who loves
studying English Language, cats, traveling...bla bla bla.
Msn: graziela76@hotmail.com
Email: grazigawain@gmail.com
Web blog: http://www.grazikittty.com/blog
If you drop by there please leave your comment. Thanks!
My PhotoAlbum:

http://www.8p.com.brgrazikitty76/flog/a36102/1077645/#a361021075302
Http://www.roadlovers.com
Http://www.freeenglishlessons.com

2 comments:

Graziela Valente M.G said...

Thank you Steve for help me...But i think that i will give up to find a penpal...i´m little disappointed...I would like to find virtual friends to add on my msn but it´s been very difficult to me lately :( Anyway thank you for commenting in my weblog.

TROCA DE ATIVIDADES DE INGLES ENTRE PROFESSORES said...

HEY GRAZIELA

DO NOT GIVE UP YET!!!!!!we have lots of penpals online in our group on yahoo and on MSN groups aso...

JOIN US HERE BRAZIL_TEACHERS on yahoo groups..Waits for u...

ask me how u can do ur subscription.. send me e-mail...

WELCOME TO THE GROUP!

Greetings and Hugs from CURITIBA

SUZANA English teacher