Sunday, February 25, 2007

Did you visit the FreeEnglishLessons.com web site recently?


1. REMINDER: You can find more places to study at www.FREEENGLISHLESSONS.com. We recommend the STUDENT CLUB at www.studygroup.com/studentclub




3. ALSO: scroll (move up and down) through this blog and look for items in the archives.


4. Send me an email: s2314@tmail.com and win a point. 9 points means you win a prize!


5. Call me (I know, it is scary, frightening, terrifying to talk on the telephone. I am nervous, scared, frightened, afraid when I talk on the telephone) 954 646 8246


6. Send me an instant message at SteveEnglishTeacher@hotmail.com. Leslie is now an IM user at Leslie.Lott@hotmail.com -- send her a message!


7. Send me an example of rude behavior by other people... I will add your experiences to the list of rude behavior at www.geocities.com/teachers2teachers/rude.html
8. Each week between 3:45-4:45, International Students give an hour to students at a middle school (ages 11 to 13). The address is 101 SE Third Avenue, two blocks north of the school. Come for a short walk and learn some English from a teenager.
9. Write to a local U.S. teenager: Aaron3989@gmail.com and he will connect you with a member of the International Students Association at Dillard High School.
10. Write to a student in England. Cary Elcome is a teacher who can connect you with students: bradstow2@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: